Sunday 8 February 2009

On my journey of "this life"

On my journey of life
Trying to find my way
Trying to make it through
Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel
Trying to make out what life is all about

I know I'm going to find my way
When this earthly life has got me down
I look up above and know God is my guide
So no matter what happens
This girl will always find her way

People come in and out of her life
So she learns to appreciate
Cos life throws us all around the globe
Meeting today, to part tommorrow
And she realises friends come and go

But she'll always have herself

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girlfriends....friends will come and go.


BUT are they indeed true friends?

Geebee said...

Deep poem. Reminds me of a similar one I once wrote. Life is not a bed of roses and we constantly have to struggle through thick and thin, pain and joy, celebrations and disappointments etc but it is that determination to go on that makes us who we really are. We must always find our way.

Buttercup said...

yes..God is really the only One we can count on..

The Activist said...

yes, we will always find our ways with God by our side

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

he you. How are you? How's school?

Take care.